Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 557, A new bed

After waiting a week, I went bed shopping to find the right bed.  Last weekend I brought home a bed that was way to soft and the store was getting in two new lines that they thought I might want to try.  I headed into Bend around 11am to see what they had and the three firm mattresses all felt great.  I couldn't make up my mind, so I ultimately chose the mattress that was the same price that I had paid the previous weekend.  The other two beds were were a little more money and I'm sure slightly better, but I couldn't tell the difference. Tonight will be the big test and if I like the mattress I'll keep, if not I will return it and go the next level up.

I had hoped to run to Prineville to check on the Packard, but ran out of time.  I desperately need to start cleaning out and getting rid of a bunch of clutter.  Everywhere I look I see piles of stuff and its starting to get on my nerves, so I need to do a little early spring cleaning.  I'm hoping that after church I can spend most of the day cleaning up a bit.  I did manage today to cut up all my cardboard and take it to the recycle bin at my office. It was nice to get that huge mess out of the garage.

Tonight it's in bed early to try out the new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment