Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 547, Hump Day

I was out the door at 7:15 am, in order to make it to a 7:30 am, meeting and I was right on time.  The entire day just seemed to hum along and before I knew it was time for my workout.  I have cut my workouts with my trainer down to once a week and with this cold, it's been more than enough.  Working out when you are short on breath and low on energy is no fun.

The Rolls backed up to the Traveleze last year, for kicks.
I didn't hear anything from Flyte Camp today and I drove by on my way home and they were already buttoned up. They work very hard and are usually still at it when I show up around 5:30 pm.  Today they must have something pressing after work and were gone, so I have nothing to report on the Traveleze. I am so excited to see how great the Traveleze has turned out.  I couldn't have picked a better group to restore this little gem, they are just awesome people, doing amazing work.

I did manage to call and make an appointment for the Rolls and will take it in next week.  I am going to keep my finger crossed that all the problems can be fixed with relative easy, air bag light, ABS light and a broken alternator belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment