Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 555, A gray Thursday.

I woke up exhausted, but slept great.  I think I'm still fighting this cold and I'm on my second round of antibiotics for a sinus infection.  I can feel the pressure in my head start to give way, so I'm hoping that I'm getting better.

There was no news on the Traveleze, the roads are still wet and nasty, so it is staying put until the weather cooperates.  If I can get the trailer home this weekend I'll start the polishing process and see if I can get that mirror finish I want.  I also need to order a bed this week and it looks like I'm going to have to spend $650 for a custom mattress.  Even if I go with foam from an upholsterer I'll pay $450 and then have to have a cover made for $150.  I still can't believe foam cost that much, but what do I know.

I did get a call from Prineville regarding the Packard.  The transmission and all the suspension are off the car and they are going to be rebuilding everything and once they start to put the car back together they will put in the new overdrive transmission that I bought last April.  Maybe when I get the Packard put all back together I'll trust it to pull the trailer.

As for my chickens, for the last four days they have been laying two eggs a day, one brown and one green.  It's nice to be getting some production out the four hens.  I was starting to wonder if their egg days were over and it was time to fire up the barbeque. 

No comments:

Post a Comment