Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 549, It's Friday!

I am very glad it's Friday.  I am really tired and ready for the weekend.  I didn't hear anything new on the trailer, so I assume the final details are going together.  I hope this weekend I can get a few things bought for the interior but I have nothing in mind, I just hope to find a few inspirational items at the local antique stores.

I came home from work at 5:30 pm and laid down on the sofa and thumbed through my new Packard magazine and the latest issue of Hemmings Motor News that came today.  The next thing I knew I was sound a sleep and I woke up at 7:30 pm.  I guess I was a little more tired than I had thought.  I was also hungry and really I didn't have anything in the frig to eat.  I thought I should run into town and I fired up the Mercedes for the first time in over two months.  The immediately came to life and I had forgotten how great this car was to drive.  At over 6,000 lbs the long period of sitting was not good for the tires.  I could feel the flat spots, which took several miles to round out.

At the store I bought milk, cat food, cereal, fruit and a oven roasted chicken.  It's never a good idea to go shopping when you are hungry.  The chicken was outstanding and I ate half of it when I got home.

I put clean sheets on the bed and I was ready for a restful night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment