Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 569, A beautiful day!

It was nice to wake up to full sun after yesterdays overcast skies and high winds.  It set the tone for the whole day.

There was really nothing to notable about today, it was pretty much business as usual.  I made a few arrangements for tomorrows road trip up to Seattle and hopefully every thing will fall into place as the day unfolds.  Trying to calculate arrival times with Seattle traffic is virtually impossible, but with cell phones and texting I think I can keep in touch with the my two appointments.

At 5:30 pm I have a Son's of Norway meeting and Tracy was going to meet me at my house to ride in together.  I had stopped off at Lowes on my lunch and picked up several repair items that were requested for the Lodge and I figured I could get most of them accomplished before the meeting started. The meeting was long, but they served us dinner, which was very good. 

Tracy dropped me back off shortly before 9 pm and I wanted to head straight to bed to get a good night sleep.  I coordinated with Tracy and Christian and we should be on the road at the crack of dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment