Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 400, Back to work and 400 days of bloging

I am so amazed that it has been 400 days since I started blogging about my trailer.  My trailer is sitting in a parking lot waiting to be restored.   I need to stop in and see if there is any hope of the work actually getting started.  The camping season will now be long passed by the time the work can be completed, so the rush to push for the restoration seems a bit moot.  Hurry up so I can park it!?  My dreams will now have to look towards Spring and my I'm afraid I will come unglued if there is no progress made shortly. 

As for my day I was up and back to work right on schedule and my vacation was now just a memory.  Today is Tuesday and I had so much work to get done for the Leadership program that the day flew by.  It was also a workout day and I skipped lunch so I could go to the gym and work off some of my 5 extra pounds of Oklahoma over eating.

After the gym my folks took me out to dinner and I ate light so I didn't lose my momentum to lose the OKC pounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment