Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 403, Friday

I couldn't be happier to see a friday come around.  We had our regular scheduled coffee event from 8:30am to 9:30am and we were back to the office by 9:45am. 

Next week is going to be very busy, insanely busy infact.  We had made a logistical goof and scheduled our biggest fundraiser for next Friday.  Thursday is our first full day of Leadership, Tuesday is our Board meeting, it is also or night to give a presentation to City Council for our funding and Wednesday night is my airport commission meeting.  If I can just make it through the week all will be fine.

I was very happy to see 5 o'clock roll around and I left the office at 5:30pm.  My folks called and asked if I would like to come over for dinner and I said sure!  I stopped off at home and let the chickens out; they laid 3 eggs today.

Dinner at my folks was very tasty and I always enjoy spending time with them.  I left their house around 8pm and thought maybe I could get the lawn mowed.  By the time I got home it was really getting dark, but I figured I could mow with the headlights on. 

I finished mowing the lawn at 9pm and it was totally dark with the exception of beautiful moon.  I could now cross this chore off my list and I was ready to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment