Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 406, The start of a very busy week

This is going to be a very busy week, with way to many things happening.  I got to the office at 8am and opened my email and the day pretty much went down hill from there.  I kept telling myself this to shall pass and I breathed deeply a few times and got to work.

I had no time for lunch and ate a granola bar at my desk and a handful of M&M's. I spent the day preparing for tomorrows 6:45am City Council workshop, our monthly Board meeting at noon and then the 7pm evening Council meeting all happening tomorrow.  I also managed to reconfirmed all of my Leadership speakers for Thursdays class and prepared all the paperwork.

At 4pm I had a meeting in my office that went until 6pm and by then I was dragging.  The lack of food and just mental exhaustion was starting wear me down.

I got home at 6:15pm, let the chickens out, collected the 2 eggs and then crashed on the couch.  I was done for the day and I couldn't help but think one day down and 4 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment