Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 421, Tuesday

The inside of the Traveleze after the cabinets were removed
Today the interior of the trailer came out of the Traveleze.  Justin carefully removed the cabinets and I joked with him about "what's holding it up"?  After seeing the rotted wood in the walls I was actually serious.  There really isn't much left to the trailer. 

Today was a workout day as well and I was feeling a bit out of shape.  My arm and shoulder are a bit sore from all the painting I have been doing.  We focused on stretching out my shoulders and worked on a lot of upper body.  After the workout I really wanted to run by the trailer and see how it was looking, but since I had my Mom I just headed home.

The content of the insides of the Traveleze
When I got home I checked my cell phone because it had rug twice while at the gym.  Someone from Medford had called and they left a message.  I played the message and it was someone interested in buying my pickup truck.  I had actually forgot I still had it listed on the AutoTader.  Back in January I had thought about buying a new truck and listed it.  They want to come come see the truck this Friday or Saturday and will be playing golf at Eagle Crest.  I am going to be out of town, but my Dad said that he could show the truck and if they are interested they can work it out with me when I get back.  Well now I needed to clean the truck.  It really isn't too dirty, but I needed to clean out the bed and vacuum out the cab.  I texted a friend who has a auto detail shop and he could get in me in for a full detail tomorrow.

I'm not sure what I will do if they buy the truck.  I live the truck, but I guess I could buy a new one or find a good deal on a used one.  I also might find a 3/4 ton so I could pull a Spartanette.

The rest of the evening I cleaned up the kitchen and went through papers.  I also loaded up my recycles in the garage so I could get rid of them tomorrow.  I had a pickup load of cardboard and other plastic products to recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment