Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 414, Tuesday

It was back to a normal work week, out the door to the office by 8am.  I skipped lunch due to my workout schedule at 4:15pm.  I had to leave the office at 3:30 to deliver Visitor Guides to Bend, drop off an auction item purchased by someone on Friday night and drop off my 1990 Cadillac for pre-purchase inspection at the Cadillac dealer. 

I have a buyer who wants to purchase the car if it checks out from the dealer.  The buyer is in Massachusetts and will be buying the car sight unseen, something I highly don't recommend.  I have sent him a tone of pictures and explained every scratch or chip that I can think of.  The car will be inspected tomorrow morning, but the timing for me to drop it off now was better than getting up at 6:30am to have there car there tomorrow morning.

My workout was great and my trainer had me run along the river for the first 15 minutes and then back to the gym for 45 minutes of torture.  My mom, got a full workout in too and she and I had both been gone from the gym for over 9 days, so we were a bit out of shape.

Back home, my folks were barbequing hamburgers so went over for a late dinner.  It had a been a very nice day and it was nice to spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment