Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 402, Thursday and Leadership

Another hot beautiful day in Central Oregon.  I was non-stop with tasks trying to get ready for the ice breaker event for Leadership Redmond.  Notebooks had to be assembled, attendance list created and all the small details completed.

I worked through lunch and stayed at my desk all day.  My lunch consisted of a handful of peanut M&M's, hardly a balanced meal.

At 5pm I was all ready for the Leadership event and I headed over to the hosting restaurant.  Out of the 20 participants 16 were able to make it.  We spent an hour getting to know each other and shared a little about what they can expect out of the program.

I was home by 7:30pm and had just enough time to let the chickens out.  They were very happy to be out for the remaining minutes of day light.

I was exausted and went to bed at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment