Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 413, Monday and back to work

I had one heck of a time getting out of bed and the alarm went off way too early.  I managed to drag myself out of bed and get to the shower.

This week should be so much more manageable and I'm not stressed out about it.  The office was still a bit tossled from the week before and we spent part of the morning putting things away.  The day was pretty uneventful and I went home for a late lunch around 2pm.  I let the chickens out and they were very happy birds to be running free.

I was back at work before long and the day zipped by.  I needed to find mailing tabs for a big mailing project in the morning so I planned on stopping off at the store on the way home.  I first stopped at Fred Meyer's and then to WalMart, but neither had what I was looking for.  I texted a coworker who happened to be in Bend, and he said he could get them at the office supply store there.

I got home about 6:15pm, and I was ready for a nap.  After a quick snack I was ready go and spent the evening working in the yard.  I also manage to squeeze in a 3 mile run, which felt great. I spent the evening watching TV and kicking back with the cats.  There is nothing like a 20lbs cat sleeping on your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment