Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 126, Sunday and I finish "Reading the Bible in 90 Days"


Home on the range with snow.
 I woke up to one of those truly spectacular snowfalls, with huge flakes drifting fromt he sky.  It was so beautiful and cold, that I just pulled the covers up a little higher.  This was the perfect time to read the last 6 pages of the Bible and I will have completed the Bible and not in 90 days but in 84.  It was a very nice accomplishment to finish reading the Bible, from cover to cover.

Church is at 11 and I am sure they will be talking about finishing reading the Bible, so I wanted to be there for sure.  The church is all decked out for the holidays and the choir is awesome when they sing the Christmas classics.  The service was very good and singing excellent.  You can't help but feel the spirit of the season after hearing Hark the Harold Angels Sing by a choir.

The rest of the day was spent watching movies, working on the tree and checking on the chickens.  I was able to watch, Home Alone, Holiday Inn and The Last Holiday.  What a great way to enjoy a snowy day.  As for the chickens they didn't want out in the snow and stayed in the pen.  Egg production was 5 eggs for the day, so the light definitely made a huge difference.

As the sun started to go down, I took a nice walk and enjoyed the snow and frosty air.  It had been an excellent weekend and now it was time for a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment