Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 128, Tuesday


Back to 4 eggs a day

My trainer moved my workout days to Tuesday and Thursdays, so I was in for a workout.  I left Redmond and the temp was 26 at 4pm.  By the time I got to Bend the temperature was 35, 9 degrees warmer.  The workout started with running for 4 minutes at 6.5 mph and then pull-ups and push ups.  It was a killer upper body workout.

After the workout I had to run to Costco to pick up some items for my mom and then I joined them for dinner.  Oven roasted chicken and potatoes, yum, one of my favorites.

I got home around 8:30pm and I went checked on the chickens.  They had laid 4 eggs today and them seem to eating again, so I think the light in coop has really helped them get used to winter.  It was still 26 degrees but the warm weather should be coming back in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment