Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 143, Wednesday December 22nd, 3 days to Christmas

The work week winding down, as we make preparations for being closed an entire week.  We are down to just 6 families needing to pick up their gifts from the Giving Tree, which are scheduled for Thursday morning.

Wrapping packages

Tomorrow is also the day we as a staff do our gift exchange.  We drew names 2 weeks ago and we will be sharing with each other tomorrow morning.  I know what I am getting my secret person, but have not picked it up yet.  I plan to run to the store to pick it up after work today.

I worked through lunch today, so I left the office at 4:15pm and drove to Bend to pick up a few items and my seret Santa gift for the office.  I also had ordered something from Amazon.com for each of the office that I need to go home and wrap.

It was great to get home and spent the evening wrapping gifts and enjoying the sounds of the season on the radio.  Delilah, was spreading her cheer and I got to admit that she tells some pretty good stories and captures the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment