Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 134, Monday

The weather was freakishly warm and you couldn't help but think we were heading into spring.  The forecast however was for more snow by Tuesday and for the rest of week, so I wasn't too concerned.

The work day was busy and on my lunch break I came home, let the chickens out and needed to make a run to the dump.  I still had the wire cages from the new maple trees that I got in August and in my garage was an old green chair that my cat Harris has shredded.  The chickens were happy to be out and I quickly made myself a pj sandwich, tossed the chair and wire cages in the truck and headed to the dump.

The wire cages went in the recycling pile and the once great chair that graced my living room, sadly was tossed in a dumpster.

Tonight it was more preparation for the party and then off to bed. 

During the night we had an extremely strong storm blow in and the temperature dropped dramatically.   The high winds had the  house in roar and I heard several things blowing over and around in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment