Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 127, Nothing new with the Traveleze

If I don't get something going with the Traveleze, I'm going to have to change the name of this blog.  It's become more of "what's going on in my life" instead of working on the trailer.   I have not heard a word from Justin and think I might give him a call this week to see what his thoughts are.  He might be thinking after the first of the year, or later and I would just like to know.  I would also like to know what the bids might be, so I can determine what I should I do.

It was a typical day at work and I left a little early to go shopping with my friend Tracy at Costco.  We are both planning for parties and we wanted to get a little of shopping done.  Tracy's work party is the 9th and my party is the 17th.  The roads started getting a little  icy, so it was an interesting slow drive there and back.

Tonight I had nothing planned and without having to read the evening was mine to do anything I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment