Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 130, Thursday

The weather has really warmed up and the snow is pretty much gone except in the shadows.  The chickens are enjoying the warmer temps and egg production reached 5 eggs today.  It's a huge improvement over weeks passed.  I was able to let them out at 1:30pm for the rest of the day and would lock them back in safe and sound when I got home from work at 8pm.

We had a Business Hop, where 30 local businesses were able to showcase their products and services to the community.  It wasn't the largest of turnouts, but everyone had a good time.  It did, however, make for a long day.

My plan for tonight was to get started on my Christmas cards and I was able to get the "L"s or about 40 cards.  I was exhausted by 10:30pm and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment