Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 144, Christmas Eve, Eve.


Five Christmas Eve, Eve eggs

Thursday is our last day of work before closing the office for Christmas Eve and the week between Holidays.  We did our office gift exchange and my secret Santa gave me a vintage suitcase for the Traveleze trailer and I also got a 50's aluminum camp table that folds flat.  I was very excited with my two items and I'm looking forward to using them in the Traveleze come summer.


The flew by and I left a few a few minutes early to run to the Mt Bachalor Ski office to pick up two girtcards for my nephews Christmas gifts and then head to my workout.  For some reason the workout was particular intense and I could tell I was going to feel it in my arms shoulders tomorrow.

I got home around 6pm and went and checked on the Chickens.  They had laied 5 eggs and were particularly talkative.  I gave them fresh water and some new feed and two left over pancakes from breakfast at the office.

Christmas pumpkin pies
At 8pm I went to my friend Tracy's to exchange gifts.  She was busy cleaning her house for Christmas Eve dinner with her family. 

Back home I needed to start my pie baking and I figured I could get the two pumpkin pies baked tonight and the other three tomorrow morning.  Pies are the easiest things to make, so that's why I do them and I can feel like I have added something to the Christmas dinner.  Once the pies were in the over I was ble to kick backed and just listened to the radio and looked at the tree, all was right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment