Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 136, Wednesday - Over the hump day.

Wednesday is always a good day, when you stop to think the work week is half over and the weekend is drawing near. 

The gift wrapping has begun.

Today flew by, as I was busy working on a Leadership program for Thursday, which I facilitate.  I always like to reconfirm everything with all the speakers, so there are no surprises and the day will flow smoothly.  I was able to run home for a late lunch and I thought it would be a good opportunity to let the chickens out as the weather was pretty nice. They have been very good birds and they are laying about 5 eggs every day.  The two male roosters are being roosters and are chasing the hens all over the pen and yard.  I don't need roosters and I'm sure the hens would be much happier if they were gone so I placed an add for "Two free Roosters" and hopefully I can get rid of them.

Before I knew it the day was over and I was on my way home.  I had a ton of Christmas wrapping to get done and more cleaning up for my party on Friday night.  I love the hustle of the season and all the little things that need to be done.  It makes the season fly and I enjoy every late night moment.

I crawled into bed at 12:01am, with almost all my gift wrapping done and the house almost ready for company.

No comments:

Post a Comment