Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 246, Tuesday and workout

Tuesday morning was deceivingly nice, but there was still a crisp bite in the air.  At work we still has Christmas lights up in the trees at work and my co-worker and decided it was time they come down.   It was a little cool, but the sun was nice and we got them down in no time.

My workout was at 4:30pm and it had been a week since my last visit.  I did run a bit last week at the swap meet but I had a feeling I was really going to suffer.  We went for a 20 minute run to get started and it felt great.  Back at the gym we did a lot of stretching to help my back and to keep my calf from cramping up.

After working out I went to see the trailer guy and check on his progress with the 48 Westcraft.  His crew had been working on it for weeks and was really starting to look great.  His shop was full of projects and I was hoping there would be a chance that my trailer could get squeezed in at some point.  He said he would come get it next week and they would start taking it part, so they can see what needs to be done.  If the damage isn't too extensive and the price to repair it isn't cost prohibitive, I'd like to have he trailer done before June.  He thought that might be possible, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment