Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 248, more snow

It's hard to believe that it is indeed spring as the weather keeps telling me it is winter.  With the high creeping up near 38 it was a very cold and windy day.  Small storm fronts kept blowing in and at any given moment it could snowing, hailing or sleet.  If you waited a few more minutes you might even see the sun, but it was still cold.

This was the second day of our training and we spent the morning learning how to better communicate and avoid stress.  We finished the session a little before noon and the rest of day was pretty typical.

My workout was at 4:15pm and as I left Redmond it was snowing hard and looking like January.  By the time I got Bend the black was behind me but heading this way.  We had just enough time for a 25 minute run before the bad weather hit Bend and then we spent the rest of my time doing strength training and stretching.

At 6pm I had my monthly Sons of Norway meeting and didn't get home until 9:15pm.  It was a long day and I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment