Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 250, Saturday

As much as I wanted to spend the day outside working in the yard, there was still a cold wind and despite the sunshine it just wasn't that warm. 

The inside of a trailer I hope to buy.
 I spent the morning doing my inside chores and I even had some time to look for cars and trailers on line.  I did find one very interesting trailer that I made an inquiry on and I hope to hear from the owner.  This could change my entire thought process with the Traveleze and I might buy this new found trailer instead.  I do feel I need to finish the Traveleze, but if this other trailer turns out to be what I hope it is, I'll sell the Traveleze.

In the afternoon I did manage to go outside an work on the yard a little and haul the cupola I built for the shed across the street to the shed.  My brother has the shingles to finish it but hasn't brought them to me, so I figure he can put them on, once the cupola is up on the roof.  I also ran some errands in town and bought gas for the John Deere mower, which  hope to fire up tomorrow for the first time of the season.

The chickens spent the day out side and laid 6 eggs.  Friday they only laid 2 eggs and it was time for talk if they kept that up, but with production back up I was feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment