Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 254, Wednesday and time to pay taxes

With April 15th on Friday, I wanted to get my taxes paid.  I owed big time and I decided to get them in the mail today.  At noon I ran to the Post Office and sent the payments certified mail.  I know they won't sign for them but at least I had proof I sent them should something happen.

Next I needed to run to the DMV t see if I could a temporary trip permit for the trailer.  Tomorrow is the Day that Justin is going to pick up my trailer and take it to his shop.  He is going to look at it up close and see what exactly needs to be done and give me a cost estimate.  While I know there are other trailers out there, I want this one.  I want to see if finished and then if I decide to find something else I let it go, knowing that I took from trash to treasure.

As it turned out, I can't get another trip permit as you can only get one per year.  This leaves me in a dilemma, in that I can go ahead and license the trailer for $120, but if Justin says the trailer isn't worth fixing, than I just licensed a big rolling trash can.  I placed a call to Justin to see what he thought, but he was unavailable.  I'll have to wait until tomorrow and see what he says.  I might have to trailer a trailer to Bend.

Tonight I ran my loop in 20 minutes and I felt pretty good.  Tomorrow for my workout we are going running along the river in Bend, so I'm looking forward to that.  My trainer pushes me much faster than I normally run myself, so it's always real workout.

By the time I got home from my run the sun was down and the chickens had all gone back to the coop so I looked them up for the night. 

It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment