Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 255, Thursday

I was very hopefully that this would be the day the trailer would moved one step closer to a new life as a restored trailer. I was pretty excited that it was going to towed to the shop for a closer look, but by early afternoon I hadn't heard anything, so I sent a text.  I received a texted back that he was on his way to Seattle to pick up a new trailer that he had purchased.  My heart sank and I was truly disappointing.  However,  I can appreciate the need to jump on rare find of a new trailer and this one was a beauty. 

I started to wonder that perhaps I'm a bit of a bother and he would rather not work on my trailer, or that perhaps he knows its not worth fixing and doesn't want to tell me.  What I do know is I need to ask and just find out.  I sent a text, providing an easy out and a chance to go our own ways,  but I was assured that he did want to work on my trailer and to please be patient and he would pick it up by Monday - I had his word.  I felt better and again had hope for the little trailer.

So with that, I went to my workout and the Traveleze will have to wait a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment