Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 249, Friday

Another Friday and it's cold and windy.  The one positive note is that the lawn is starting to turn green after a long cold winter.  This weekend I might even have to fire up the old John Deere mower and even out the green clumps.

Tonight is a birthday party for a very close friend and we are all meeting for dinner at Red Dog Depot.  I have been hungry all day, so not only am I looking forward to seeing good friends but I'm also looking forward to eating!  

There a total of 8 of us for dinner and I had the fish-n-chips, which were excellent.  It has been quite a while since we had all been together, so it was great to see everyone.

After dinner we had brownies and ice cream for desert and in true old man behavior I was home by 9pm on a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment