Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 270, PTL it's Friday

Yes I must admit that I got up at 2am and watched the Royal Wedding. My mother is 100% English so it's in my blood to support the Monarch and the Royal family.

After watching the "I will's" and the double kiss on the balcony of Buckingham Palace I figure I had enough time to get a few hours of sleep before starting my day.

At work it was the typical Friday morning Coffee Clatter and then I was off to do interviews for the new airport manager. It was a very interesting process with two good candidates.

The interviews were done by 1pm and I was back in the office for the rest of the day.

My Friday night consisted of doing chores and getting ready to take a trip tomorrow to sunny southern California. I managed to get two loads of laundry done, clean the kitchen, dust and water plants. I had also let the chickens out so I cleaned up their pen and coop and topped off their feeder.

Having watched the Royal Wedding I was dead tired so I went to bed early. It had been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment