Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 261, Wednesday

The morning started off gray and very cold, with heavy frost blanketing everything.  It was a complete contrast to yesterday, but its a typical string day on the high desert.

The work day was back to back meetings, which made the day fly by. Tomorrow will be my monthly Leadership program which I facilitate, so again it will be a full day.  We always provide snacks and a continental breakfast, so I needed to run to the store to do some shopping.

I ended the day with my workout, which would normally be on Thursday, but has been displaced due to the Leadership program .

The chickens only laid three eggs and I let them out when I got home, so they could spend a couple hours out in the yard.  I'm not sure what has happened to their production but they are not producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment