Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 258, Sunday

It was anther typical Sunday, a few house keeping chores in the morning and then off to church.  This is Palm Sunday, so the service was actually a performance and narration of the crucifixion as performed by the church choir.  They did an outstanding job!

After church I worked a little more around the house and out in the yard. My brother spent most of the day over on the 40 acres and he and my nephews got most of the trees and the holes around them all filled in with dirt.  They even gave them all more water, which I'm sure they appreciated.  I walked down the row of trees and straighten a few up and took off all the tags that were on them from the nursery.

The chickens spent most of the day outside and made a huge mess in the yard and in the courtyard at the front door, tossing bark dust everywhere.  I was not happy, but after a few minutes with a broom and the garden hose I had the place looking good again.  They only laid 2 eggs, the slackers.

I went for my run at about 7:50pm and it felt good to get the exercise in, but it was starting to get cold, so I was glad to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment