Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 489, Monday and back to work

Where did my weekend go?  I can't believe it's another week and another Monday.  Work was steady and nothing out of the normal.  I skipped my lunch and busy the entire day.  I really needed to have something to eat, but when I'm busy I just forget about.

At 3:45 pm I headed to the gym.  Realizing that I hadn't eaten I grabbed to trail mix bars that I could eat on the way.  First off I hit the treadmill to warm up and I started off at a nice run at 7.5 and then worked my way up to 8.  Again I felt pretty good, but I had a tightness in my airway that wasn't there last time when I ran.  After I quit I started coughing and wheeze just a bit.  It was my first trace of asthma in months.  I still felt pretty good and my trainer put me through a great workout.

During the day I had received an email from Justin that I needed to meet with Anna and pick out material for the seats in the Traveleze sometime this week.  I scheduled the meeting on Wednesday and they want to get the seats in to the upholster as soon as possible.  I'm hoping this is the week that I see some significant progress.

A classic, Charlie Brown Christmas
Tonight on TV is Charlie Brown's Christmas and I'm sure I will be texting my brother,  no matter how old we get we still love the classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment