Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 491, Mid week

My work was moved to Thursday and this evening we had a Ribbon Cutting and a Business After Hours at a local business.  It was perfect timing that my workout was moved and this will let me go to these two events. 

The tree all decorated
I got home around 6 pm and it was dark and cold.  I did the usual parked the truck and went to check on the chickens.  This time there was just one small brown egg.  I was pleased there was at least something and I refilled the water and feed.

Back inside after dinner it was time to attack the tree one last time and get the ornaments on.  It took about 3 hours to get them all on and another 40 minutes to clean up and put away the empty boxes and to vacuum up around the tree.  I still need to put up the Polar Express, but that can wait for anther night.

I was so ready for bed and tonight I was in bed by 10:45 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment