Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 484, Mid week

The high light of my day was my workout.  I went to the gym at 4:30 and wasn't feeling like I had the energy for a hard workout.  I even joked with my trainer that she needed to take it easy on me.  I should know better to say that, because it just makes her work me harder.  She had me start of with  lunges to get warmed up and then she told me to go run on the treadmill for 5 minutes as fast as I could.  I usually run at about 6.5 with a 1 percent incline, so this time I cranked it up to 7.5.  I ran for 2 minutes and had no issues at all so I cranked it up to 8 and was running perfectly.  Usually my lung capacity comes into play and I have to slow it down.  It was really weird I was breathing smoothly and my legs didn't have any issues either.  My trainer came over and looked at me with a puzzled look.  I looked at her and said, "can you believe this"?  I think we were both shocked.  I had enough lung capacity to talk too.  Normally I'd be gasping for air there would be no way I could talk.  She had me quit at 5 minutes and do some core work and then back to the treadmill for another sprint.  I ran another minute at 8 and again I felt great.   Last year at this time I was gasping for air with asthma issues and now I can run full out, all this torture has paid off.

Joy from the Lodge selling sweaters at Costco.
I stopped off to see the trailer on my way home.  There was no progress on the Traveleze and from the sound of there wont be any this week.  It is looking hopeful that next week the Traveleze will become the center of attention.  It will be so nice to not be behind other trailers and being sidelined.  It has been 17.5 weeks since I bought the Traveleze and 6 months since they picked it up.  I believe good things come to those who wait and  and even more so I believe in the work of Flyte Camp.  If there has been one thing I have learned about restorations is that they take a lot longer than expected.  I have been waiting nearly 5 years to have my Packard overhauled and I think I am actually moving up on that list too (maybe this winter).

My next stop was at Costco and I ran into Joy from the Son's of Norway.  She was there selling Norwegian Sweaters. She has been there all week and has been having a great time selling sweaters.  We talked about the success of the Holiday Village Market on the weekend and she already has plans for next year.  It's always great to see her and tomorrow we have a meeting at the lodge so she will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment