Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 490, Tuesday

My project for today after work was getting the lights on the tree and start decorating it.  For some reason my motivation and enthusiasm has been waning and I just haven't my normal burst of energy to get it done.  Tonight after dinner I will get started and at a minimum get the lights on.

Half the tree with lights
The lights actually went on pretty easy and quickly. It only took about 40 minutes to get the lights on and then came the ornaments.  Usually my tree is around 11' but this year it is significantly smaller.  There is no way all the ornaments would fit, which was fine with me it, meant less going on and less coming off after Christmas.  I put in my favorite movie, A Christmas Story, and started hanging ornaments.  Around 10:30 pm my movie was over and I was done for the night.  I only had a handful of ornaments on the tree but it was a good start.  I could finish the tree tomorrow.

The Chickens had laid 3 eggs and I'm glad to have the Americana's laying their blue/green eggs again.

I was in bed by 11 pm and ready to sleep.  Tomorrow I have an early meeting and I'll have to be out the door by 7:10 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment