Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 512, More eating

I was back up at my folks by 9 am, for another large breakfast.  I usually have granola bar for breakfast, so all this holiday over eating is making me feel a little pudgy around the middle.

My brother and his family were leaving to head to back home, but first my niece and nephew want to come over to feed the horses.  My sister-in-law had bought them some apples and carrots to feed them and the kids were very excited for the opportunity.  The horses were all to willing to eat the delicious fruit and veggies.

Later in the afternoon my father and I went to look at a piece of property that is in a Short Sale.  The house was over 4,000 sq ft on nearly 20 acres.  There were great mountain views, but he house was unfinished, with lots of finish work and construction work as well as major repairs to  lots of the house.  The biggest turn off me however was the neighboring property and the long gravel drive.  I can't imagine living on gravel and trying to keep a car clean.

The day was pretty uneventful and I stayed up pretty late watching the movie Love Actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment