Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 507, Friday off

It was fantastic not to have to get up with an alarm, but I forgot to tell my cat Harris that I could sleep in.  Like an alarm clock at 6:30am he was standing on me and running around the room trying to get my attention.  I got up and fed him on the deck, not sure why he wont eat from the huge bowl in the kitchen, but I fed him and went back to bed.  First however, I tossed a load of laundry from the washer into the dryer and a new load in the washer.  I figured I might as well get a jump on the chores for the day.

I was around 8am and tossed the sheets into the laundry and went to check the computer.  I was happily surprised to see a lead on some windows for the Traveleze that are located in Georgia.  I made a phone call to the number that was given and had to leave a message.  I'm hoping these are the windows that I've been looking for.  I would be very happy to have tracked them down.

I spent the day running errands and doing some shopping.  I really didn't need anything but it was fun to look at the sales and all the crazy shoppers.

I was invited to my parents for dinner and the meal was awesome.  There is nothing better than a home cooked meal and spending time with your parents.  I enjoyed every bite and moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment