Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 496, Monday and a little more progress on the Traveleze.

Wheel wells, bed frame and kitchen cabinet.
After my workout I checked on the Traveleze and they were working on the back bed frame, interior cabinets and Justin was painting the refrigerator. Jeff was working on installing the wheel wells and progress was being made.  It's a long slow process, but all the parts are starting to come together.  Justin had also pulled in their 30' Anderson trailer and they have started the processing of restoring this giant trailer back to it's former glory.   It is going to be a real show piece when done.  It truly is an amazing trailer with all the original interior, appliances, flooring and fixtures.

Restoring the refrigerator for the Traveleze
Harris helping with the Christmas cards.
After my visit to Flyte Camp I headed off to Costco to start buying all the food for my party on Friday.  It was freezing outside with the temperature at 19 and me still in my gym clothes.  I got home around 7:30pm and was starving.  After dinner I sat down to start writing my Christmas cards.  This is a huge job and takes several hours.  I popped in a few movies and with Harris by my side laying in the cards I got to it.  In all I write about 90 cards and took about 5 hours.  I crawled into bed at 12:57 am and I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow.

It was a very long day and I enjoyed every minute of it.  December always flies by and before you know it, it's over.  I like to take in every moment.  It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment