Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 705, Monday

It was nice having a Holiday weekend, but as usual it went way to fast.  Back at work there was nothing to exciting happening but it was a busy day.  In all the confusion of the week before, with the 4th on a Wednesday and the parade, we had switched my workout to today, but I forgot about it.  I got a call around 4:30 pm asking if I was coming, oops.  I for some reason thought is was moved to Thursday, but I was wrong.

After work, I went to my folks for dinner.  I had three hamburger patties that needed to be barbequed.  They had also bought a new clock and wanted help hanging it.  I wasn't thrilled about replacing the clock that has been in the house since 1962, but my whining didn't work.

It was a beautiful summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment