Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 722, Monday

The weekends always go so fast and now it's July 16th and the month is half over.  It seems like only yesterday we were getting ready for the 4th of July.  I can't believe how fast time is flying and summer will be over before I know it.

Tomorrow morning I am taking the Traveleze in for some service work, so I need to clean out everything, to give them access to all areas of the trailer.  I had a few things that needed attention and Flyte Camp was ready to button up these last few adjustments.   It's amazing how much "stuff" I have packed into the space under the bed and in the cabinets.  It took me about an hour to get the trailer ready for pulling to Bend in the morning.  I had thought about hooking it up to the truck and being all ready to roll in the morning, but the skies were looking a bit threatening and didn't want to take the chance of hail coming by and pelting the trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment