Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 702, TGIF

Even with the so called holiday in the middle of the week, the week seem really long.  I was so glad it was Friday.  The plan for the weekend however called for lots of painting.  Tracy was having a bunch of us come over and paint her house and simultaneously I was having my shop/barn painted by a professional firm.  I had purchased a "painter for a day" at an auction and Saturday is the day.

As it turned out Tracy was not able to get her sprayer or paint, so she canceled the painting on Saturday.  I was somewhat relieved, but at the same time I know she wants it done and I would like to just "get er done".

At the last minute I called up Christian, and Doug, to see if they wanted to come over for a barbeque and they said yes.  I fired up the barbeque and we had a great dinner on the deck, with more food than we could possibly eat. We ended up playing Farkle/dice for hours and my luck was gone and I watched them roll 2000 point hands time after time.  They got to mocking me and laughing at my 1600 point total game scores.  I didn't really care I was just glad it was Friday.

Let the weekend begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment