Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 694, Thursday nothing too exciting

I think the highlight of the day was mowing the lawn.  I've discovered listening to Pandora on my iPhone and was rocking out to tunes of the 70's and 80's.  There is nothing like mowing your lawn to the songs of the Bee Gee's, Fleetwood Mac, ABBA and the Bangles, what a trip.  Mowing the lawn is something I actually look forward to doing and with the added bonus of great music it was a blast.

With the lawn all mowed and the yard looking particular beautiful it was a great time to sit on the back steps and just admire the beauty.  The chickens were out roaming around and came up to join me.  They love a good cracker and will eat right out of my hand.  Even a young buck was out enjoying the tall grass in the pasture.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment