Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 718, Sunday

The AC cant keep up when with the sun is beating down.
This was one lazy day.  Other than going to Church and having lunch with my buddy Doug, that was about it.

I worked a little more on the trailer and it's pretty much ready for the next outing.  The one thing I wanted to test out was the AC, to see if it was up to the 80 degree day and would it cool the little trailer down.  I closed up all the windows and let the AC run for an hour and half, and when I opened the door it was roasting hot.  I then thought perhaps I needed to provide some method to vent the heat out, so I popped open the roof vent and went away for another hour.  When I came back it was hotter inside then out.  I popped open several more windows and left the AC on for another half hour.  When I came back it was obvious that the little AC, just can't keep up with the heat and it is not capable of cooling the tiny space.  I was a little bummed, but there has got to be a solution to the problem and I'm sure Justin can figure it out.  We might just have to put in a bigger unit, but the space is so tinny it should be able to cool it down.

It was a great weekend and I felt rested for the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment