Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 720, Time to mow the lawn

Taking a picture while mowing....
I had dinner with my folks and then headed home to mow my lawn before dark.  Tonight at 11:40 pm, my cousins from Iowa are flying in and my parents are picking them up.  I usually mow on Wednesday, but I wanted to have it out of the way so it wouldn't interrupt any visiting time.  As usual it took me about an hour and I then had another 40 minutes of daylight to pull a few weeds.  With 10 acres there is always something to be doing.

With the sun set and the temperature still in the high 70's I actually had a rare burst of energy and went for a much needed run.  There is a perfect 2 mile loop I can run which takes just over 25 minutes and doesn't kill me.

It was a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment