Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 697, More cleaning

Today I focused on cleaning out the shop and getting the exterior ready for painting.  It took several hours to clean up inside and to blow all the dirt and leaves that had blown in over the winter.  On the outside of the shop, I had to remove all the shutters around the windows and and hose off the building.  The painters are coming on the 4th of July and I have a total of 8 hours time.  I had purchased "A painter for a day" at a Big Brothers Big Sisters auction last winter and they want to on the on the 4th.  I figure if I have everything ready they should have no trouble painting the shop in the time allotted.

I stopped for church and had lunch with my buddy Doug, but other than that it was a day of cleaning.  By the end of the day I had the shop washed, three cars cleaned and detailed, the deck cleaned and I even did the windows on the house.  I finished rolling up the hose at 10:55 pm and called it a day.

I was beat, but felt like I had accomplished a lot over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment