Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 703, Painting the shop/barn

The painters arrived exactly at 8 am to start painting the shop.  I have them exactly for 4 hours and they immediately got to work masking off the windows and doors.  It took them one hour to have everything taped off and they started painting.  They had a little over 4 gallons of paint and as it turned out, I needed two more.  I quickly ran to the paint store, where they were out of singles, so I bought 5 gallons.  I figured this would leave me a little extra fro later.

I quickly got back home and they finished painting the shop and they had time to paint the pump house too, so we wheeled the sprayer and they painted it in, no time flat.

Painters for a day from Webfoot Painting.
Back at the shop, they painted all the trim and had plenty of time to do a little touch up too.  They were fast and efficient.  I texted their boss and said they were awesome!  I also texted Tracy and said this is the way to go.  Webfoot painting has a program called painter for a today, which normally goes for $475 and if we had Tracy's house all masked off and ready to go there is no reason why these guys could not paint her house in house in four hours.  I said I would even  help pay, to which she replied "I am not paying to have her house painted".  I had to chuckle and replied back, "no I'm paying to not paint your house".  She replied back with an "LOL" (laughing out loud).

Four hours later I had a newly painted shop and it looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment