Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 701, Now summer should really begin

Having the 4th of July in the middle of the week really seems weird.  I was back to work after working the holiday and I'm really ready for the weekend.

I had my gym appointment at 4:15 today and I skipped last week, so I was expecting a little pain to go along with the workout, but as it turned out it wasn't too bad.  Immediately following the gym, I ran over to Flyte Camp to see how they were doing.    They were busy as ever and the progress on their latest trailer was remarkable.  They are filming a TV show, so they are on a tight timeline to get the work done.

Happy to see me.
Back at home, I needed to get the lawn mowed and have that project out of the way of the weekend.  The horses are in the back pasture and they always love it when I mow.  I have to be careful not to let them eat the cut grass or it could plug them up.  It's always fun to be their hero and give a small tasting of grass however.

No comments:

Post a Comment