Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 711, Visit with my brother.

After the party I made the short drive to my brother's house and spent the night.  It was nice to catch up with the family and see my niece and nephew who are growing like crazy.  I stayed until late morning and then headed for home.

I got home and started working on more yard work, including cutting out  huge limbs from the tree at the front entry.  I'm amazed how fast this tree is growing and I cut out limbs that were 4" in diameter.  It really opened up the front of the house and now I can park my truck under it again without the branches hitting the roof.

I even managed to replace the voltage regulator on the Chevelle, but the Generator light still was flickering on.  I'm not sure what to check next so I placed a call into Rick and he said he would help figure it out, ie, he'd figure it out.

It was a fun weekend and I was sad to see it come to and end.

No comments:

Post a Comment