Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 717, Back to Sparks lake.

I had worked hard to get all my chores done before the weekend, so my weekend was free for fun!  Christian and I had planned the night before to go kayaking again, so I tossed the kayaks in the truck and headed to pick him up.

Sparks lake is spectacular and no matter how many times I go there I never get tired of the view.  The water was flat and mirror like and the temperature was perfect.  On the way into the parking area there is a spectacular camp sight where I would love to back the Traveleze into and take pictures.  It's right on the waters edge surrounded by pine trees and it is one of the most scenic campsites in the area.  It would be a awesome spot.

We spent several hours on the water and we were both snapping pictures with our phone. Life just doesn't get any better than this.


No comments:

Post a Comment