Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 722, Thursday

Cute little bugger as he gets ready to munch my flowers.
I woke up to the sound of deer in the back yard and upon a closer look I saw that there were two deer still in spots.  It was fun to watch them run around while Mom was munching on my flowers.  It was a great way to wake up, but after a while I was tired of watching my flowers get chomped down to knowing to I had to ask them to leave.

Today I had an afternoon ribbon cutting at work and then at 5 a visit to the chiropractor for my neck and then a massage at 6:50pm.  My neck and shoulder have been knotted up for months and I'm finally getting around to getting it fixed.  There is nothing like an elbow in your back to work out the kinks and to make you scream like a little girl.  Man, I was dieing from the massage, but ultimately it was a hurts so good kind of feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment