Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 695, WOOHOO Friday

Art walk downtown
I'm not sure why it felt like such a full week, but I'm so ready for the weekend.  I really have no plans other clean out my garage and shop and get the cars washed.  I also need to get the shop ready for painting on the 4th of July.  My garage and shop are such a disaster from months of piling up clutter from projects I have got to take the time to clean up and get rid of stuff.  It has gotten to the point where it is causing me stress, so this is the weekend.

From 4pm to 8pm the downtown was hosting a "Walk the Art Beat", where local merchants hosted artist in their shops and the community walks around and checks out the art.  I always enjoy the opportunity to check things out I spent about an hour after working walking around and checking things out.  There are always things that catch my eye, and I'm always looking for things for the trailer.

After checking out downtown, it was so nice to go home and kick back.  I had nothing on the agenda and I was looking forward to a quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment