Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 714, Traveleze gets a makeover

The crew at Flyte Camp, quickly ran through my punch list of small adjustments that needed to be made and they addressed each item quickly.  One of the items on the list however, turned out to require substantial more work than expected, but they did an excellent job in assessing what needed to be done and then making the correction.  I was very pleased with the work being done and Justin, as always, was most concerned about providing excellent service and keeping the customer happy.  The fact is, is I love the trailer and Justin and Anna are awesome.  The trailer is so much fun and building anything from scratch, with no blueprints is going to require a little tweaking.  Justin was going to have the trailer ready to go home on Thursday.

Hey, what's in the bag?
With visions of taking the trailer off on an adventure to the coast, I needed to get my chores done so I could be gone.  I needed to mow the lawn and jumped on the mower as soon as I got home.  listening to Delilah on the radio and mowing around the yard, I forgot all the stresses of the day.  Delilah, cracks me up, with people from across the country calling in with their sappy love stories and troubled life stories.  Yet some how Delilah's comments about life and enjoying each season, whether its Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall, she seems to find the joy in each little moment of life and I'm reminded to stop and appreciate the blessing that are all around me.

I love the look I get I get from the horses when they hear me fire up the mower.  They love the fresh cut grass and I have to be careful to spread the clippings out thinly, so they can't gulp it down and plug themselves up.  Still the look I get from them is one of those life's little moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment